What do I need for the university enrollment?

  • detailed curriculum vitae (signed)
  • your highschool diploma or qualification of admission to higher education
  • your university degrees
  • a copy of your master thesis (if your master thesis is not written in English, prepare an English summary and sign it
  • transcript of records (credits, academic records)
  • photographs (as in your passport)

All copies has to be certified as true. All documents in languages different than English or German has to be translated into German and certified.