What happens during the selection workshop?
The workshop consists of
- a 7 min Power Point presentation of your ongoing or previous research project (master’s thesis or the like) - all the candidates present their presentations in public, meaning they listen to each other and are allowed to take part in discussion: 1 whole day
- a half hour interview with 2 -3 professors of our faculty: 1 whole day
- time for meeting PIs and visiting research groups
- presentations of the IGSDHD research groups
- a social dinner (all candidates as well as current IGS DHD students and PIs)